Monday, September 28, 2009

Art Deco Lamps








I'm back.  Having some trouble navigating
my blog site, I'm so "new"at all of this.  Here's a couple of images of Art Deco lamps I found (with Frankie's help).  I really like this "streamlined modernity".   Want to create a series of small accent lamps ala Art Deco.  The lathe should lend itself beautifully to this aesthetic.  Truly believe I was
born in the wrong time!

A side note:  Completely overwhelmed (and not in a good way) with the "Kim Cridler day".  How uncomfortable I was by the claustrophobic studio, the speed construction, the candid camera, the
group portrait.  Others excitement was my anxiety.  I returned exhausted.  Did find her lecture very interesting and informative.  Bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers